Hormel Masters The Gourmet Chili Palate
Austin, Minn.-based Hormel Foods has built a rich heritage around quality chili, and it continues to stand out as a leader in innovation in the chili category. As palates evolve, consumers are continuously looking for gourmet versions of their favorite dishes, like chili.
New Hormel Chili Master, a line of chili with bold taste and premium ingredients, serves up a mountain of flavor in every mouthful. Made with a variety of vegetables and beans, flavorful beef or chicken and savory spices, this isn’t your standard chili. It comes in a glass jar so shoppers can actually see the quality ingredients.
With easy and mess-free preparation this “heat and eat” option is a complete and flavorful meal ready within a matter of minutes. It can be served in a bowl or as a favorite chili side dish to spice up a weekday lunch or dinner. Varieties include: Roasted Tomato with beans; Chipotle Chicken with beans; Three-Bean made with beef; White Chicken with beans; Roasted Tomato no beans; and Chipotle Chicken no beans.
Suggested retail price is $3.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »