Organic tortillas are trans fat free, cholesterol free and low fat
Sales of organic foods grew to $13.8 billion in 2005, according to the Organic Trade Association, a number estimated to grow 11 percent annually through 2010.
Los Angeles, Cal.-based Tumaro’s Gourmet Tortillas introduces its USDA certified Organic Tortillas for food service distribution. Made with whole wheat and certified organic flour, these tasty tortillas are trans fat free, cholesterol free, low fat and vegetarian.
Tumaro’s Organic Tortillas are available in 10-inch and 12-inch versions and contain organic, whole wheat flour, water, organic soybean, canola or safflower oil, sea salt, baking powder, lecithin and organic rice bran extract.
“People are seeking more organic options when shopping for themselves or ordering meals at restaurants," says Vice President Brian Jacobs. “To help meet this growing demand among consumers, we are delighted to offer USDA certified tortillas to the food service industry.”
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »