All-natural vegetables varieties are lightly tossed with a great-tasting sauce
Minneapolis-based General Mills’ Green Giant brand offers vegetable varieties targeting specific health goals. Each variety of premium, all-natural vegetables is uniquely blended and lightly tossed with a great-tasting sauce.
Varieties include: Healthy Weight — Fiber-containing sliced carrots, sugar snap peas, black beans and edamame, lightly tossed in a butter sauce, help control weight maintenance; Immunity Boost — Featuring broccoli florets, julienne carrots and red and yellow sweet pepper strips in a garlic-herb infused extra virgin olive oil seasoning, this dish is naturally rich in antioxidants vitamins A & C to help support a healthy immune system; and Healthy Vision — With natural antioxidants lutein & vitamin A to help support eye health, this variety includes sliced carrots, zucchini quarters and sliced green beans lightly tossed in a rosemary butter sauce.
Conveniently frozen to lock in nutrients and ensure easy preparation, these vegetable varieties are steamed in the microwave for three minutes for a fresh, crisp and deliciously wholesome side dish or snack that will help you meet your health goals.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »