Chewy granola bars naturally promote digestive health
Kraft Foods, Northfield, Ill., introduces LiveActive Chewy Granola Bars. The company claims that they are the first nationally available snack bars containing a probiotic culture (from Probi AB) that does not need refrigeration. The bars help to naturally promote digestive health, are a good source of fiber and have just 3-4.5 grams of total fat per serving.
Containing over a billion live, beneficial bacteria (probiotics) in each snack, LiveActive Chewy Granola Bars are available in three varieties — Blueberry Almond, Chocolate Raspberry and Peanut Butter — to please everyone’s taste buds.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »