Chewy granola bars naturally promote digestive health
Kraft Foods, Northfield, Ill., introduces LiveActive Chewy Granola Bars. The company claims that they are the first nationally available snack bars containing a probiotic culture (from Probi AB) that does not need refrigeration. The bars help to naturally promote digestive health, are a good source of fiber and have just 3-4.5 grams of total fat per serving.
Containing over a billion live, beneficial bacteria (probiotics) in each snack, LiveActive Chewy Granola Bars are available in three varieties — Blueberry Almond, Chocolate Raspberry and Peanut Butter — to please everyone’s taste buds.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »