Paninis, Quesadillas For A Hectic Schedule
Hectic family schedules put pressure on mom preparing family meals. But St. Simons Island, Ga.-based Farm Rich, a brand of Rich Products Corp., introduces frozen Farm Rich Mini Stuffed Paninis and Farm Rich Mini Stuffed Quesadilla Slices, solutions for families or individuals who want easy-to-prepare meals or snacks made with quality ingredients. Packaged in family-sized, stand-up, resealable, gusseted bags, the treats are good sources of protein and calcium and contain no trans fat.
The popularity of panini sandwiches continues to grow, and Mini Stuffed Panini is the perfect way to enjoy the warm sandwiches as appetizers, mini-meals or snacks on-the-go. Each Mini Stuffed Panini is made with natural mozzarella, Romano, and Parmesan cheeses, layered with all-white meat chicken and crispy bacon, seasoned with a savory artichoke pesto sauce, stuffed in an open slice of flatbread and grilled.
Mexican food is one of the largest and fastest growing segments of the frozen snack and appetizer industry. Quesadilla Slices start with a thin, authentic, tortilla-style crust, then each is stuffed with a special blend of natural mozzarella, cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheeses layered with quartered strips of grilled, white-meat chicken and zesty tomatillo salsa.
The Mini Stuffed Paninis and Mini Stuffed Quesadillas are perfect for back-to-school parties with classmates, as tasty after-school snacks, or even as dinners on-the-run.
Suggested retail price for both the Panini and Quesadilla (1.25 lbs) is $7.99. The Panini Club (2.5 lbs) and the Quesadilla Club (3 lbs) are $10.88.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »