Auto Dryer Introduced For Fresh-Cut Produce
Key Technology introduced its redesigned Auto Dryer, which removes moisture from fresh-cut produce to enhance shelf life. Available in one-, two-, and four-drum configurations, the new Auto Dryer features a larger 980-mm (38.6-inch) diameter drum that increases production throughput and new electronics that improve reliability and simplify operation.
The Auto Dryer achieves fully automated, uninterrupted drum loading and unloading and doubles throughput in half the floor space while reducing labor, improving worker safety, and enhancing product quality.
The one-drum Auto Dryer is 5 feet (1586 mm) wide by 7 feet (2242 mm) long. The two-drum model is 7 feet (2165 mm) wide by 11 feet (3314 mm) long, and the four-drum model is 9 feet (2835 mm) wide by 10 feet (3174 mm) long. All models are less than 10 feet (2994 mm) in height.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »