Give Your Body A Healthy Pomegranate Buzz
November is National Pomegranate Month. To celebrate Los Angeles-based Pom Wonderful launches POMx Iced Coffee, available exclusively in New York City and Whole Foods Markets in the Northeast and North Atlantic States.
With a potent dose of caffeine and healthy antioxidants, POMx Iced Coffee is a sophisticated energy drink for consumers who seek an energy boost but who typically avoid the excess sugar and artificial ingredients associated with carbonated sodas, coffee beverages and energy drinks. Curiously, it does not include or taste like pomegranate juice, but comes in Cafe au Lait and Chocolate flavors.
They’re made with natural ingredients including Italian-roasted Arabica coffee beans from Rainforest Alliance-Certified farms, which meet strict environmental, ethical and economic standards, milk from cows not treated with synthetic hormones and organic cane sugar. The beverage also contains POMx, a potent, antioxidant-rich pomegranate extract. Each bottle of POMx Iced Coffee contains a healthy buzz -- a stimulating 175mg dose of caffeine and enough POMx to equal the antioxidant power of an 8 oz. dose of Pom Wonderful’s 100% Pomegranate Juice.
POMx is a pomegranate antioxidant supplement made exclusively by Pom Wonderful through a patent-pending process from pomegranates grown in its own central California orchards. Because of the high level of naturally occurring polyphenol antioxidants found in Wonderful variety pomegranates, Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Juice and POMx have been shown through clinical studies to be beneficial for optimum health, particularly in regard to heart and prostate health.
Suggested retail price for a 10.5-oz., single-serve bottle is $2.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »