On-The-Go Granola Bars With Protein Win All-Star Reviews
Moms will score big points with their little all-stars by helping fuel their sports and activity-filled days with new Quaker Chewy Granola Bars with Protein from Chicago based Quaker, a unit of PepsiCo Inc.
Made with a combination of 5g of protein per serving and whole grains, these new snack bars are sure to be a team favorite and can help moms earn the title of MVP -- Most Valuable Parent! Available in kid-pleasing flavors including Nutty Peanut Butter and Peanut Butter & Chocolate, they deliver taste and protein on-the-go.
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars with Protein are great-tasting and nutritious -- they're one of the only snack bars with protein that have the whole family's tastes in mind. In fact, these new snack bars provide the same amount of protein as a snack-size container (4 oz.) of flavored yogurt. They also provide 1g of fiber, have 0g of trans fat, and are cholesterol-free.
Suggested retail price for a box of eight bars is $3.19.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »