On-The-Go Granola Bars With Protein Win All-Star Reviews
Moms will score big points with their little all-stars by helping fuel their sports and activity-filled days with new Quaker Chewy Granola Bars with Protein from Chicago based Quaker, a unit of PepsiCo Inc.
Made with a combination of 5g of protein per serving and whole grains, these new snack bars are sure to be a team favorite and can help moms earn the title of MVP -- Most Valuable Parent! Available in kid-pleasing flavors including Nutty Peanut Butter and Peanut Butter & Chocolate, they deliver taste and protein on-the-go.
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars with Protein are great-tasting and nutritious -- they're one of the only snack bars with protein that have the whole family's tastes in mind. In fact, these new snack bars provide the same amount of protein as a snack-size container (4 oz.) of flavored yogurt. They also provide 1g of fiber, have 0g of trans fat, and are cholesterol-free.
Suggested retail price for a box of eight bars is $3.19.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »