Cocoa Puffs Flavor Extension Debuts
Minneapolis-based General Mills’ Sonny the Cuckoo Bird shakes up the ready-to-eat cereal aisle with the rollout of new Cocoa Puffs Combos, the first Cocoa Puffs flavor extension since the brand launched its “munchy, crunchy, chocolaty” version in 1958. Now 50 years later, Cocoa Puffs Combos pair two top-tasting puffs, vanilla and chocolate, in every breakfast bowl.
No more having to choose between chocolate and vanilla. No need to mix cereals together to get the flavor combination you want in your cereal bowl.
A bowl of Cocoa Puffs Combos provides 12 essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin D and calcium which help maintain strong bones. The chocolate and vanilla puffs make for a tasty combination and offer at least 8g of whole grain per serving.
Suggested retail price is $3.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »