Frozen pasta entrée line features cheese ravioli in a marinara sauce
As the demand for high-quality, great-tasting convenience meals continues to grow in America, frenzied individuals and families are looking for fast and easy ways to prepare their favorite dinners, without sacrificing that great ‘home cooked’ taste. Mama Rosie’s has taken its line of all natural pasta entrées and added a new addition – Cheese Ravioli. This is the first frozen pasta to be available as a cheese ravioli dinner in a marinara sauce. Mama Rosie’s entrée line offers homemade, gourmet-tasting meals wrapped in the convenience of a frozen food meal that is ready to eat in just minutes.
The Cheese Ravioli in marinara sauce entrée features the very pasta that has made the Mama Rosie Company famous – cheese ravioli. It is the same recipe created by “Mama” Rosina Cammarata Sardo herself and which later launched the family enterprise, Mama Rosie’s, in 1976. Now as a stand-alone, individual-sized entrée, the Cheese Ravioli with marinara sauce provides a good source of protein, iron and calcium, with only six grams of fat.
The full line of Mama Rosie’s frozen meals offers the same authentic pasta products that have made Mama Rosie a household name. The entrées are made with all natural ingredients with no preservatives or additives. Each of Mama Rosie’s meals may be heated right in the same container it comes in, either in the microwave in five minutes or in a conventional oven in less than 60 minutes.
The convenient Heat & Eat entrées, which are available in major supermarkets throughout New England, include:
Individual-sized 10-ounce entrée:
• Cheese Ravioli: Mama Rosie’s ravioli entrée is a combination of whole milk ricotta, pecorino romano cheeses and tender durum flour that is served with a seasoned marinara sauce.
Individual-sized and multi-serve sizes (feeds a family of four):
• Spinach & Cheese Manicotti: Mama Rosie’s manicotti features durum flour and is carefully filled with spinach, imported pecorino romano, mozzarella cheese and whole milk ricotta. This home-style family entrée is made complete with a seasoned tomato sauce.
• Cheese Lasagna: Mama Rosie’s recipe for lasagna features pasta dough that is layered with ricotta, pecorino romano and mozzarella cheese. The lasagna is then topped with a seasoned tomato sauce.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »