All-natural no-stick spray is a healthy alternative for fat-free cooking and baking
Beverly Hills, Calif.-based Wolfgang Puck Worldwide Inc. launches Wolfgang Puck All-Natural No-Stick Cooking and Baking Sprays for fat-free cooking and baking.
Cholesterol and sodium free, they contain no water, have zero grams trans fat per serving and use all-natural ingredients. A one-second spray contains less than one gram of fat and less than 15 calories, compared to one tablespoon of butter or margarine which contains more than 10 grams of fat and more than 100 calories. They do contain high-heat lecithin, which is made from soybeans, to prevent sticking.
"A quality meal starts with the freshest ingredients and, to help preserve flavor and protect my cookware, I start many of my favorite recipes with my new Wolfgang Puck All-Natural No-Stick Cooking Spray," says Puck. "The spray prevents sticking and contains less calories and fat than butter or margarine. My mother used to save butter wrappings to coat her pans and this spray is more convenient, with less mess and helps keep you well."
Varieties include: All-Natural Original Canola Oil Cooking Spray: Made from 100% Canola; All-Natural Butter Flavor Canola Oil Cooking and Baking Spray; and All-Natural 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cooking Spray: Made from 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »