Chocolate candy tablets are enjoyable to eat and fun to play with
Orange, Conn.-based Pez Candy Inc. introduces America's favorite flavor to its product line with the addition of chocolate to its familiarly shaped candy tablets.
Today, over three billion Pez Candies are consumed annually in the U.S. alone. With great tasting flavors and collectable dispensers, Pez is more than just a candy ... it's the pioneer of "interactive candy" that is both enjoyable to eat and fun to play with. Pez Dispensers are an integral part of American pop culture, and new character dispensers are introduced regularly to capitalize on current trends.
Incidentally, some of the more unusual Pez flavors that have appeared — and then disappeared — include anise, licorice, eucalyptus and chlorophyll.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »