Premium Beef Franks have no artificial flavors, colors, fillers or by-products
The summer grilling season got a little bit hotter when Madison, Wis.-based Oscar Mayer, a Kraft Foods brand, teamed up with beefcake Broadway actor and “Dancing With the Stars” favorite Mario Lopez to introduce Oscar Mayer Premium Beef Franks.
Joined by the world famous Wienermobile vehicle and the new Mini Wienermobile, Lopez fired up the grill in Times Square on June 10 to give New Yorkers a first taste of the new beefier, juicier frank from one of America's favorite hot dog brands.
Made with high-quality cuts of beef and a flavorful blend of unique spices for a taste the whole family will love, Premium Beef Franks have no artificial flavors, colors, fillers or by-products and are packaged in the same easy-to-use re-sealable package to lock-in freshness.
In honor of the brand's 125th anniversary year, Oscar Mayer is beefing up the New York barbecue by spreading the love of lunch to America's Second Harvest-the Nation's Food Bank Network with a $100,000 donation. But the philanthropy does not stop when the New York lunch crowd slows down. The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile hits the road this summer with opportunities to sample the new franks and collect even more donations to benefit local America's Second Harvest members in the communities it visits coast-to-coast.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »