Premium Beef Franks have no artificial flavors, colors, fillers or by-products
The summer grilling season got a little bit hotter when Madison, Wis.-based Oscar Mayer, a Kraft Foods brand, teamed up with beefcake Broadway actor and “Dancing With the Stars” favorite Mario Lopez to introduce Oscar Mayer Premium Beef Franks.
Joined by the world famous Wienermobile vehicle and the new Mini Wienermobile, Lopez fired up the grill in Times Square on June 10 to give New Yorkers a first taste of the new beefier, juicier frank from one of America's favorite hot dog brands.
Made with high-quality cuts of beef and a flavorful blend of unique spices for a taste the whole family will love, Premium Beef Franks have no artificial flavors, colors, fillers or by-products and are packaged in the same easy-to-use re-sealable package to lock-in freshness.
In honor of the brand's 125th anniversary year, Oscar Mayer is beefing up the New York barbecue by spreading the love of lunch to America's Second Harvest-the Nation's Food Bank Network with a $100,000 donation. But the philanthropy does not stop when the New York lunch crowd slows down. The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile hits the road this summer with opportunities to sample the new franks and collect even more donations to benefit local America's Second Harvest members in the communities it visits coast-to-coast.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »