Value-priced checkweigher is designed for smaller packaging lines
Mettler-Toledo Hi-Speed introduces a value-priced checkweigher for mild to moderate washdown applications; the A300. Designed for smaller packaging lines where space is at a premium, the A300 can accommodate a variety of packages in a compact, 30-inch line space. The A300 is economically priced and delivers a rate of up to 165 ppm (packages per minute).
The stainless steel construction features an open design that allows for easy cleaning and sanitizing in food processing applications and in washdown environments, while a no-tools belt removal minimizes maintenance. A hermetically sealed load cell ensures long term accuracy and weighing performance.
The XC 5.7-inch QVGA touchscreen dashboard-style display provides intuitive, menu-driven access to basic checkweigher functions. Simple menus provide fast access to important checkweigher set up screens and production information. Browser-like navigation gives users fast access to important controls and read-outs, while allowing them to drill down easily into machine and line performance measures and statistics.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »