Macaroni-shaped crackers are baked with real cheddar cheese
For more than 70 years, kids of all ages have gone crazy for "the cheesiest," Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. Now they (and others) can snack on mac anytime, courtesy of a real stretch of this brand: Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Crackers. These crunchy, baked, macaroni-shaped cheese crackers are made with real cheddar cheese. Varieties include Cheddar, White Cheddar and Mild Cheddar.
“We're excited to have transformed the cheesy taste everyone loves into a crunchy, delicious snack," says Sanford Fink, brand manager at Kraft Foods, Northfield, Ill. “Now people can now enjoy Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Crackers anytime, anywhere ... whether it's on-the-go from activity to activity, as part of a packed lunch for school or a fun after-school snack."
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »