Energy drink offers inventive packaging
The newly formed Dr Pepper Snapple Group of Plano, Texas, wasted no time rolling out new products. The former Cadbury Schweppes unit introduces Venom, a low-carbohydrate/calorie energy drink “for those wanting to experience thrill-seeking adventures.” It comes in an aluminum bottle, mixing the resealability and multiple use of plastic bottles with the familiarity of cans, which hold most energy drinks.
Available in Black Mamba, Mojave Rattler and Regular, Venom provides the ingredients that consumers look for in their energy drinks, including caffeine, l-carnitine, guarana, ginseng and taurine.
"Venom will accelerate Dr Pepper Snapple's entry into the fast-growing energy drink market by delivering a jolt of energy in new killer packaging," says Charlotte Dimery, director of marketing for Venom. "Its piercing energy that strikes back in a new resealable bottle delivers something new and functional in the competitive energy landscape."
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »