Ice cream treats feature a riddle in the middle
Mars Snackfood US, Hackettstown, N.J., rolls out M&M'S Brand Ice Cream Treats - an ice cream bar on a stick that mirrors the look of classic M&M'S candy. Each bar contains vanilla ice cream covered in a chocolaty coating and dipped in a chocolaty colored shell (red, green or blue).
Every treat contains a riddle on the stick from M&M'S spokescandies Red and Yellow. The answer, hidden beneath the ice cream, can only be solved upon finishing all three layers of fun.
"We are really excited to launch M&M'S Ice Cream Treats and make them the summer's coolest treat," says Craig Hall, general manager-ice cream. "M&M'S Ice Cream Treats are bringing the classic fun and color that consumers associate with M&M'S Chocolate Candies to ice cream aisles and freezers around the country."
To support the launch, though mid-July, “Team Ice Cream” will blitz high-traffic areas donned in traditional uniforms consisting of white pants and shirts with colorful bowties. At each stop, there will be an Ice Cream Oasis — an interactive old-fashioned ice cream parlor — where Team Ice Cream will distribute coupons and samples so people can cool down with this treat.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »