Each flavor of vitamin water supports a distinctive health benefit
Sparta, Mich.-based Old Orchard Brands introduces a unique entry into the functional beverage category with the launch of FruitSense, vitamin water sweetened naturally with five percent real fruit juice and low-glycemic organic agave nectar. It has no preservatives and is gluten free.
Available in multi-serve, 64-ounce bottles, each eight-ounce serving features antioxidant vitamins C and E, essential vitamins A and B, plus additional ingredients for added functionality, including Echinacea, EGCG, CoQ10, ginseng, taurine, hibiscus, magnesium, zinc, calcium and iron.
Flavors, each supporting a distinctive health benefit, include: Key Lime Colada (enhanced with EGCG to help boost metabolism); Pomegranate, Blueberry, Mangosteen (includes co-enzyme Q10 for heart health); Kiwi Dragonfruit (contains ginseng and taurine for natural, caffeine-free energy); Strawberry, Peach, Melon (includes hibiscus, vitamin D, and magnesium to combat stress); Tangerine Grapefruit (includes zinc and Echinacea for preventative health); and Cranberry, Raspberry (blended with calcium, vitamin D and iron for women's health.
"FruitSense combines the best of all worlds: five percent real fruit juice, added vitamins, a low calorie count, and an organic sweetener that's friendly to a diabetic diet," said Kevin Miller, vice president of marketing for Old Orchard Brands. "In addition, as a multi-serve product, we offer consumers a lower cost per ounce, in a more environmentally-friendly package.”
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »