Granulizing-Drying System Converts Moist Solids Into Dry Granules
Consisting of a centrifugal screener, a spheroidizer, circular fluid bed dryer, and a vibratory screener the system also converts non-flowing moist solids discharged from cartridge and vacuum filters, filter presses, mixers and other equipment into uniform, compact, dry, de-dusted, free-flowing granules ready for storage, shipping, packaging or secondary processing.
The equipment is available to industrial, 3A, FDA, USDA, BISSC and other sanitary standards, as individual components or complete, automated and integrated systems tailored to small- to large-scale granulizing applications in the chemical, food and pharmaceutical industries.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »