Granulizing-Drying System Converts Moist Solids Into Dry Granules
Consisting of a centrifugal screener, a spheroidizer, circular fluid bed dryer, and a vibratory screener the system also converts non-flowing moist solids discharged from cartridge and vacuum filters, filter presses, mixers and other equipment into uniform, compact, dry, de-dusted, free-flowing granules ready for storage, shipping, packaging or secondary processing.
The equipment is available to industrial, 3A, FDA, USDA, BISSC and other sanitary standards, as individual components or complete, automated and integrated systems tailored to small- to large-scale granulizing applications in the chemical, food and pharmaceutical industries.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »