Miniature shortbread cookies are a bite-sized indulgence
The world famous Walkers Shortbread bakery in Aberlour-on-Spey, Scotland continues to innovate by introducing two new varieties to its popular line of miniatures, the perfect indulgence for the holiday season.
Miniature Shortbread Rounds are replicas of Walkers’ world famous traditional Rounds in bite-sized perfection. They have the same melt-in-the-mouth full flavor and texture as the full-sized cookie. And, while the miniature shortbreads are small, they have been baked to Walkers highest standards and with balanced flavor that is big enough to capture the taste buds of the most discerning cookie connoisseurs.
Wrapped in Walkers signature tartan plaid, the package front for the Rounds displays a photo of two beautiful barely open red roses nestled amongst the cookies in the foreground and a lovely, botanical style illustration of roses in bloom framed in silver.
Miniature Shortbread Lemon Hearts unite the traditional Walkers family recipe with the zesty zip of lemon in a romantically shaped treat that is simultaneously sweet and refreshing. The packaging displays two vivid yellow roses and an illustration of the key ingredient – lemon on a branch – also framed in silver.
All of Walkers’ products are prepared in small batches so they receive the utmost care and attention. They contain no artificial flavorings, colorings or additives and are certified kosher OUD.
Suggested retail price for a 3.5-ounce package of both varieties is $6.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »