Microwavable stuffing complements any meal
Between errands, late nights and demanding work schedules, eating on your own in place of dining with family has become commonplace. Thanks to Northfield, Ill.-based Kraft Foods, you can enjoy the taste of a home-cooked family meal even when you're on the go with Stove Top Quick Cups.
Available in two varieties — Chicken and Cornbread — Stove Top Quick Cups delivers the delicious flavor and aroma of traditional Stove Top Stuffing in a quick, convenient microwavable cup. Whether noshing on holiday leftovers or grabbing a quick lunch at the office, you can complement any meal by just adding hot water and heating for up to 60 seconds in the microwave — no stove or pots needed.
“Stove Top Stuffing is known for helping to make warm and special family meals, and now new Quick Cups extends that family feeling to the dinner-for-one experience,” says Stove Top Brand Manager Ellen Wiese. “Stove Top Quick Cups allows you to savor the delicious flavor and warmth of Stove Top when you're on the go or making dinner on your own.”
Suggested retail price for each two serving size is 99 cents.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »