Premium organic coffee combines flavors from around the world
The National Coffee Association’s National Coffee Drinking Trends market research survey found that 82 percent of American adults drink coffee, and that those who drink coffee weekly are increasingly on the rise. The survey further reveals that the average coffee consumption in the U.S. is 3.1 cups of coffee per day. With world coffee prices rising, premium coffee is likely to top the list of most-wanted gifts this upcoming holiday season.
Christmas will be a whole lot jollier for java lovers who make it on to Santa’s “Nice” list thanks to Miami, Fla.-based Explorer’s Bounty. Santa can deliver ground and whole bean USDA-certified organic coffee from some of the hardest-to-reach locations.
Discerning coffee drinkers will savor such choices as Expedition El Dorado from Colombia, Expedition Blue Nile from Ethiopia, Expedition Inca from Peru, Expedition Silk Road and Expedition Adventure from Sumatra and Expedition Grano de Oro from Costa Rica.
All varietals are single-origin, which ensures their consistent profile and taste. The company also employs fair trade practices by partnering with non-profit organizations throughout the world in an effort to promote a higher quality of life and sustain the earth’s resources.
Wherever their adventures take them and regardless of whether they favor dark, medium or light blends, coffee lovers will rejoice this holiday season when they unwrap a package of Explorer’s Bounty premium organic coffee. These exotic java’s are sold at local natural food and grocery stores, or they can be purchased online through the Explorer’s Bounty store at http://www.explorersbounty.com.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ