On-the-go drink mixes are packed with vitamins and full of flavor
4C, Brooklyn, N.Y., introduces 4C Totally Light2Go Vitamin Stix, the newest way to take your vitamins. Packed with vitamins and full of flavor, these convenient on-the-go drink mixes are great for those watching their waistlines since they have zero calories and no sugar. Simply add one full package to 1/2 liter of bottled water and go.
Flavors include: Vision, a blend of strawberry and kiwi, with lutein, vitamins A and C and essential B vitamins; Reboot, passionfruit and citrus flavors, recharged with guarana, vitamins C,B3, B5, B6, B12; and C-Drive, dragonfruit and acai along with taurine, vitamin C, zinc, chromium, plus antioxidants and essential B vitamins.
"Now with Totally Light2Go Vitamin Stix it's easy for a woman on the go to get the benefit of vitamins while enjoying a great tasting beverage wherever she is," says Vice President Sally McCracken. "And since Totally Light2Go Vitamin Stix are sweetened with Splenda, you can add its great taste to your own bottle of water without adding calories or sugar."
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »