On-the-go baked snacks feature wholesome, authentic ingredients
Norwalk, Conn.-based Pepperidge Farm Inc. encourages consumers to embrace wholesome snacking with the launch of Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals.
With no artificial preservatives, just wholesome, authentic ingredients, Baked Naturals come in six varieties: Toasted Wheat Crisps, Zesty Tomato Herb Wheat Crisps, Simply Pretzel Thins, Savory Cheddar Pretzel Thins, Artisan Cheese Snack Sticks and Toasted Sesame Snack Sticks.
“We know snacking should be enjoyable and that people want snacks that are more wholesome,” says Carol Degener, director of innovation, Pepperidge Farm. “Baked Naturals are the perfect snack solution because they are made from real ingredients that naturally taste better, such as select whole grains, organic blue corn and gourmet cheeses.”
A national snacking survey of 1,000 Americans by Kelton Research, commissioned by Pepperidge Farm, found that Americans are snacking in the most unexpected places. Nearly six in 10 (57 percent) eat in the car, almost half stash snacks in their desk drawer at work, 29 percent cozy up with their snacks in bed and four percent nosh in church.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »