On-the-go baked snacks feature wholesome, authentic ingredients
Norwalk, Conn.-based Pepperidge Farm Inc. encourages consumers to embrace wholesome snacking with the launch of Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals.
With no artificial preservatives, just wholesome, authentic ingredients, Baked Naturals come in six varieties: Toasted Wheat Crisps, Zesty Tomato Herb Wheat Crisps, Simply Pretzel Thins, Savory Cheddar Pretzel Thins, Artisan Cheese Snack Sticks and Toasted Sesame Snack Sticks.
“We know snacking should be enjoyable and that people want snacks that are more wholesome,” says Carol Degener, director of innovation, Pepperidge Farm. “Baked Naturals are the perfect snack solution because they are made from real ingredients that naturally taste better, such as select whole grains, organic blue corn and gourmet cheeses.”
A national snacking survey of 1,000 Americans by Kelton Research, commissioned by Pepperidge Farm, found that Americans are snacking in the most unexpected places. Nearly six in 10 (57 percent) eat in the car, almost half stash snacks in their desk drawer at work, 29 percent cozy up with their snacks in bed and four percent nosh in church.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »