Introducing Shelf Life Booster Solution for Fresh-Cut Fruit and Vegetable Packaging
Hefestus is launching its solution for fresh-cut fruit and vegetable packaging at Fruit Logistic, Berlin, February 4-6, 2009. The company will exhibit its SLB technology which enables manufacturers to pack fresh-cut fruit and vegetables and extends shelf life up to 14 days.
The system allows manufacturers and marketers to transport fresh-cut products to distant destinations. According to the company, this packaging solution can have a big effect on the supply chain, from manufacturer to consumer via fewer returns or discards, lower cost and satisfied consumers.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »