Process Tubing Pumps Upgraded for Improved Reliability and Ease-of-Use
Cole-Parmer announced its new line of MASTERFLEX B/T process pumps. These redesigned pumps enable bulk transfer of viscous and shear-sensitive fluids.
The core of the design features a pump head door that opens fully to allow easy access to change or inspect the tubing. Optimal occlusion is automatic when the door is closed and latched. A secure retention mechanism grips the tubing for trouble-free loading and prevents tubing creep or roll. Additionally, a new flush-mounted, corrosion-proof latch offers one-handed opening and closing without the use of tools.
The performance of these pumps relies on Cole-Parmer's exclusive PerfectPosition pump tubing. PerfectPosition tubing features retention marks to indicate the exact tubing alignment needed for optimal performance and tubing life. Two tubing sizes—B/T 87 and B/T 91—provide enhanced pumping performance in high-pressure applications and deliver flow rates from 0.67 to 37 LPM.
In addition, the cast-aluminum housing offers quiet operation while withstanding rugged conditions. An advanced epoxy-powder coating on the housing prevents chemical corrosion and improves cleanup. The easy-open front cover swings away for CIP or SIP protocols.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »