New Web-Based EAM/CMMS Is Easily Customized
Customizing for the food manufacturing and processing environment is easy with the MaintiMizer Web Edition 4.0, a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) recently released by Ashcom Technologies. While the software system can provide robust scheduling, reports and analysis to initiate or justify time, labor and equipment decisions, the company says the flexibility to change labels and text within the program, is the key ingredient that makes MaintiMizer 4.0 more adaptable and different from other CMMS software available today. Besides using abbreviations, acronyms, unique terms or foreign languages, users can also add new fields to fully customize MaintiMizer 4.0.
In addition to streamlining maintenance, the company claims many other departments can be served by MaintiMizer 4.0. For example, a Sanitation department can use the MaintiMizer to track CIP (Clean-In-Place), cleaning routines, cross allergen and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedure).
Modules like web work order requestor (which allows for unlimited users), purchase order & requisition, and planning & scheduling, are all included with MaintiMizer 4.0. The software also automatically keeps an audit log of all the changes someone makes, which is critical for complying with FDA, AIB, EPA, HAACP and other regulations or certifications.
Optional features include: wireless PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) remote inventory/ equipment entries, barcode capability for scanning parts, etc. when removing or replacing inventory and ASP remote-hosting.
MaintiMizer 4.0 is also said to easily integrate with the most popular enterprise-wide systems, like SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Primax.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »