Solvent-free Aliphatic Urethane Resin Meets VOC Requirements
For formulators of high performance wood, vinyl, metal or concrete coatings, Henkel Corporation has introduced two versatile and durable translucent aliphatic waterborne urethane resins used in formulating industrial water-based coatings.
Henkel SF18 and SF26 are solvent-free resins that offer improved hardness, chemical/abrasion resistance properties and a high gloss finish. Henkel SF18 and SF26 are single-component, ultra-low VOC products that meet the strict requirements for formulating green coatings. Floor coatings formulated with these resins are non-yellowing, have the appearance and durability of solvent-borne coatings and can be applied with virtually no odor.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »