High Volume Fresh Salad Conveyor Keeps Damage At Bay For Leafy Salad Mixes
Convey large quantities of leafy salad and spring mixes without bruising or damage using the FastBack 260E horizontal motion conveyor from Heat and Control. With transfer rates twice as fast as comparable conveyors, FastBack moves heavy loads at up to 40 feet per minute. No operator adjustments, flexure or variable speed tuning are required. FastBack’s gentle slow-forward fast-back horizontal motion conveys delicate leaf products with no sticking or layering in the pan. The full washdown drive handles pans up to 35 feet long and can be used with different pan sizes and configurations for economical changes in equipment layouts.
Salad processors using FastBacks report they evenly feed product to weighers, eliminating the need for operators to continually push product to underfed weigh hoppers. Processors also praise FastBack reliability, noting there are no pan cracks or frequent adjustment requirements. Low 70dB operation with product also makes FastBack the preferred alternative to noisy vibratory conveyors.
FastBack conveyors are also available for fresh-cut and frozen vegetables and fruits.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »