Convey Heavy Loads Quickly And CleanlyFastBack 260E horizontal motion conveyor delivers twice the product travel rate of comparable conveyors, and can handle loads up to 60,000 lbs/hr. 260E does not bounce product like a vibratory conveyor, so it significantly reduces product breakage and build-ups in the pan, eliminating mid-shift downtime for cleaning.
Operation with product falls in the low 70 dBA range providing a quieter workplace. FastBack also prevents product segregation and “sifting” of product where smaller pieces settle to the bottom of the pan, making it ideal for maintaining pre-mixed blends.
Capable of accepting pans up to 35 feet long, the 260E drive can be used with different length pans when conveyor layouts change.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »