Upright Buckets Provide Clean, Trouble-Free Conveying
To prevent product spills, Varilift conveyors have buckets that remain upright after dumping. This eliminates downtime caused by jamming and bucket breakage because buckets overlap only at the infeed area.
Upright buckets permit jam-free bottom discharge from any point under a horizontal run. Optional multiple infeed and discharge points allow you to receive or deliver product to more than one location. "S", "C" or horizontal configurations are available for conveying or product accumulation.
Rugged one-piece polypropylene buckets can be removed by hand for easy cleaning. Optional pivoting Tip-To-Clean buckets and clean-in-place sprays also facilitate sanitation. Modular construction allows Varilift to be reconfigured or expanded to suit changes in production line layout.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »