Compact Accumulation Conveyor Reduces Product Damage
Heat and Control’s SwitchBack conveyor provides in-line accumulation of delicate snacks, baked products, frozen products, and other foods. Horizontal motion conveying and sloped pan configurations prevent product damage by eliminating abrupt drops and stops.
Composed of two independent FastBack conveyors, SwitchBack automatically stores product in the lower unit while conveying product in the opposite direction in the upper feed conveyor. Available for capacities of 28 or 40 cubic feet, (0.8 m3 or 1.13 m3) the system requires less floor space than comparable accumulation conveyors, according to the company.
The design requires no photoeyes, product detection devices, gates or trolleys. Gentle FastBack horizontal motion conveying prevents the loss and build-up of product coatings in the conveyor pans and eliminates the need for mid-shift cleaning downtime.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »