Economical Snack Bagmaker Delivers Speed, Versatility And Easy Operation
Designed specifically for packaging salty snacks, Ishida Astro vertical form-fill-seal bagmakers from Heat and Control produce a wide range of bag sizes at speeds up to 100 bpm.
Operated by a user-friendly color touch screen with memory for 200 different package specifications, Astro can make bags from 3.9 inches to 12.8 inches wide and 3.9 inches to 21.7 inches long.
Film changes require no tools or manual film centering. Product stripping and crumb plates ensure clean end seals and reduce film waste. Sealing temperature is adjustable during production, and automatic positioning of pull-down belts provides optimal performance with reduced belt wear. Astro’s integrated self-diagnostic feature pinpoints problem causes and locations to assist operators.
Astro is available with a space-saving direct-mount Ishida weigher , CEIA metal detector, code dater, strip pack applicator, seal checker, and checkweigher.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »