One System Makes Two Different Snack Bags At Once
Ishida dual snack packaging systems from Heat and Control produce different bags simultaneously for maximum economy and versatility. The system is composed of an Ishida RS multihead weigher serving two Ishida Atlas 122 vertical form-fill-seal bagmakers. Instead of using multiple dedicated lines, processors use this system to produce two different bag sizes, film styles and gas-flush options simultaneously.
The Ishida Atlas 122 bagmaker is a master of versatility in its own right. It makes bag sizes from 3 inches to 9 inches wide and up to 21 inches long. Its patented film loading system requires no manual centering and includes a vacuum splice plate for quick, simple film changes. Automatic film tracking, registration and unwind controls, and Ishida’s patented servo controlled pull-down belt and rotary back seal systems reduce downtime and waste.
Ishida’s dual packaging system can also be customized with CEIA metal detectors,
code daters, automatic film splicing, a strip-pack bag applicator, seal checker, checkweigher and case packer.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »