Make Multiple Bag Styles On One Snack Bagmaker
Produce pillow, hem seal, gusseted and flat bottom bags on Ishida’s Atlas-202 Flexible Bagmaker from Heat and Control. Specifically designed for snack foods, Atlas-202 forms a variety of bag styles without having to buy several dedicated bagmakers.
Plus, it requires significantly less floor space than a typical machine used to make flat bottom or hem seal bags.
Single button call-up of multiple preset bag formats and sizes makes changeovers quick and easy. For increased versatility, Atlas-202 is available with automatic film splicing, banner attachment, hole punch, tear notch, perforated and zig-zag cuts, air or nitrogen flushing. When integrated with an Ishida multihead weigher, the entire system is operated from a single remote control for maximum speed and efficiency.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »