A T.G.I. Friday’s In Your Freezer
The same delicious and bold flavors found at T.G.I. Friday's restaurants can now be made and enjoyed right in the comfort of home, thanks to new T.G.I. Friday’s Complete Skillet Meals from Pittsburgh-based H.J. Heinz Co.
These convenient, T.G.I. Friday’s-inspired frozen meals make it easy to cook a flavorful, quality meal at home without the hassle of complicated recipes or long prep time. The skillet meals feature a variety of bold tastes and seasonings inspired by the restaurant chain’s signature flavors. With only three steps for cooking in the skillet, a flavorful, fun meal can be on the table in less than 15 minutes.
Varieties, which serve two people, include: Sizzling Steak Fajitas, Sizzling Chicken Fajitas, Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara, Firecracker Sesame Chicken and Cajun-Style Alfredo Chicken & Shrimp.
Suggested retail prices are $6.99-7.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »