A T.G.I. Friday’s In Your Freezer
The same delicious and bold flavors found at T.G.I. Friday's restaurants can now be made and enjoyed right in the comfort of home, thanks to new T.G.I. Friday’s Complete Skillet Meals from Pittsburgh-based H.J. Heinz Co.
These convenient, T.G.I. Friday’s-inspired frozen meals make it easy to cook a flavorful, quality meal at home without the hassle of complicated recipes or long prep time. The skillet meals feature a variety of bold tastes and seasonings inspired by the restaurant chain’s signature flavors. With only three steps for cooking in the skillet, a flavorful, fun meal can be on the table in less than 15 minutes.
Varieties, which serve two people, include: Sizzling Steak Fajitas, Sizzling Chicken Fajitas, Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara, Firecracker Sesame Chicken and Cajun-Style Alfredo Chicken & Shrimp.
Suggested retail prices are $6.99-7.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »