A T.G.I. Friday’s In Your Freezer
The same delicious and bold flavors found at T.G.I. Friday's restaurants can now be made and enjoyed right in the comfort of home, thanks to new T.G.I. Friday’s Complete Skillet Meals from Pittsburgh-based H.J. Heinz Co.
These convenient, T.G.I. Friday’s-inspired frozen meals make it easy to cook a flavorful, quality meal at home without the hassle of complicated recipes or long prep time. The skillet meals feature a variety of bold tastes and seasonings inspired by the restaurant chain’s signature flavors. With only three steps for cooking in the skillet, a flavorful, fun meal can be on the table in less than 15 minutes.
Varieties, which serve two people, include: Sizzling Steak Fajitas, Sizzling Chicken Fajitas, Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara, Firecracker Sesame Chicken and Cajun-Style Alfredo Chicken & Shrimp.
Suggested retail prices are $6.99-7.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »