Go Fishin’ On Your Grill
With the popularity of at-home grilling skyrocketing —up nearly 21 percent since 1998 — consumers seek a tasty, healthy alternative to the traditional menu of hotdogs and hamburgers. SeaPak Shrimp Co., St. Simons Island, Ga., a Rich Products Corp. company, casts Seafood for the Grill in three healthy and tasty varieties: Salmon Burgers, Ahi Tuna Steaks and savory Smoky Barbecue Salmon Fillets.
Made with natural ingredients, they are an excellent source of lean protein and essential omega-3 fatty acids, contain no additives or preservatives and are sure to please seafood lovers and consumers who want to conveniently incorporate more seafood into their diets.
Incidentally, SeaPak is a founding and governing member of the Aquaculture Certification Council (ACC), a non-governmental, non-profit organization that monitors the social, environmental and food safety activities of aquaculture facilities throughout the world. SeaPak purchases its products from processors that have been certified by ACC, and provides ongoing support to the efforts of both the ACC and the Marine Stewardship Council.
Suggested retail price is $7.49.
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »