Pouch Potatoes, Not Couch Potatoes
With the help of Minneapolis-based General Mills, busy moms can prepare mashed potatoes with flavors in a snap. Just add water and in three minutes (with both stove top and microwave preparation options), potatoes are on the dinner plate.
Made with real potatoes, Betty Crocker 80-calorie Pouch Potatoes are available in three shelf-stable varieties including Creamy Butter, Roasted Garlic and Cheddar & Sour Cream. At 3g of fiber per serving, 1.5g of fat or less and only 80 calories, they are a wholesome option.
Suggested retail price is $1.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »