First Organic Sparkling Waters
Las Vegas, Nevada-based Organica unveils Totally Organica, which the company claims is the first flavored sparkling waters certified USDA organic.
These beverages begin with pristine artesian water that flows from a spring directly into the company’s plant in the Au Sable National Forest near the U.S. and Canadian border. Then they are infused with certified organic essences. They contain zero sugars, carbs, sodium and calories and have no artificial flavorings, sweeteners or color.
Totally Organica is available in eight flavors: lemon lime, cranberry, berry, green apple, raspberry, pomegranate, melon and mint.
They’re a good beverage for diabetics, as well as a zero-calorie option for anyone who won’t drink plain water but will sip drinks with fruit juice, syrups and other calorie-laden flavors. And for those who want to start their New Year’s weight-loss resolutions a few hours early, they can replace carb-heavy alcohols and especially flavored cocktails on New Year’s Eve.
Suggested retail price is $1.29-1.69.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »