Brain-Health Bars Flex Your Mental Muscles
We consumer milk to promote strong bones, fiber to promote digestive health, whole grains and antioxidants for heart health. Why should our approach to brain health be any different?
Kellogg Co., Battle Creek, Mich., developed Live Bright brain-health bars with 100mg of DHA omega-3 to help support brain health. They are made with Martek’s life’s DHA, a vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are a building block for nerve cells and help keep your brain healthy.
Live Bright brain-health bars contain five times more DHA than most Americans consume each day in a convenient, portable and great-tasting snack bar. They are available in Dark Chocolate Vanilla and Double Chocolate.
Available in select grocery stores and at www.Amazon.com, suggested retail price is $16 for four bars.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »