Brain-Health Bars Flex Your Mental Muscles
We consumer milk to promote strong bones, fiber to promote digestive health, whole grains and antioxidants for heart health. Why should our approach to brain health be any different?
Kellogg Co., Battle Creek, Mich., developed Live Bright brain-health bars with 100mg of DHA omega-3 to help support brain health. They are made with Martek’s life’s DHA, a vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are a building block for nerve cells and help keep your brain healthy.
Live Bright brain-health bars contain five times more DHA than most Americans consume each day in a convenient, portable and great-tasting snack bar. They are available in Dark Chocolate Vanilla and Double Chocolate.
Available in select grocery stores and at www.Amazon.com, suggested retail price is $16 for four bars.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »