Koch Membrane Systems Announces Super-Cor And Super-G Tubular Membranes For Juice Clarification
Koch Membrane Systems has released its new SUPER-COR XL, SUPER-COR XL PLUS and the SUPER-G PLUS line of high performance filtration modules designed for more compact and efficient juice clarification systems.
By utilizing the advanced SUPER-COR XL, SUPER-COR XL PLUS and SUPER-G PLUS modules, customers are now able to recover up to 99% of their juice with crystal clarity. Standard SUPER-COR and SUPER-G membranes are currently used to process more than 75% of the apple juice manufactured in the United States as well as a major portion of worldwide production.
The new XL series in the SUPER-COR product line features 12-foot (3.66 meters) tubes and is a 20% increase over the standard 10-foot (3.0 meters) length. The new PLUS series available in both the SUPER-COR and SUPER-G product lines features modules containing more tubes per housing. The SUPER-COR XL PLUS features 37 half-inch (12.7 mm) diameter tubes versus 19 in the standard product, and the SUPER-G PLUS has 9 one-inch diameter tubes versus only four in the standard module.
The larger SUPER-COR XL PLUS modules provide a 133% increase in membrane area over the standard product line. The larger SUPER-G PLUS modules have a 122% increase in membrane area. SUPER-COR XL, SUPER-COR XL PLUS and SUPER-G PLUS modules are now available in all current KMS microfiltration and ultrafiltration membranes.
850 Main Street
Wilmington, Mass. 01887-3388 (see map)
Phone: 888-677-KOCH (5624)
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »