Vibratory Level Switches Available for Liquid MediaThe new Sitrans LVL100 and LVL200 vibratory switches from the Siemens Industry Automation Division are suitable for signaling when the level of liquid media is sufficiently high, liquid media is required or needs to be refilled, and for protecting pumps. The compact and user-friendly switches measure reliably even if the conditions change, for example variations in the dielectric permittivity of a medium or the formation of vapor or bubbles. Sitrans LVL100 and Sitrans LVL200 are used in storage and process applications and can be connected to any signaling systems. The vibratory switches are insensitive to external vibrations, and have a particularly long service life. Both switches are equipped with a special, extremely reliable piezo actuator, and are also suitable for high temperatures. If the electronics detects damage or corrosion, the fail-safe switches trigger an alarm.
Sitrans LVL100 is suitable for applications where space is limited, for pressure vessels, and for protection against running dry. Due to its compact design, the switch can be mounted vertically, horizontally or inclined. It is suitable for all pipelines with a nominal diameter of DN25 and above.
In compliance with SIL2, Sitrans LVL200 has a safety shutdown for detection of minimum/maximum levels. The new vibratory switch operates extremely reliably even at process temperatures up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »